Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Magazine Advert



This is my magazine advert, my advert will be based in magazines which are aimed at my target audience, my advert will stand out in a magazine advert due to the large closeup i have used of the artist, which will allow the audience to recgonise her whilst reading the magazine, also on my advert the main points which is, the songs included, the date release and the offical website which makes it easier for the audience to purchase the album for my artist.
This was not the final chosen design due to christina petrou producing a much more eye catching and creative magazine advert.



This magazine advert was Katie Woodland's, this was also another good design, with the use of a basic photo of Shani and the main points were also on this album cover but due to her not including the date we decided not to use this as our final advert design.

1 comment:

  1. You have included 2 magazine adverts, however you need to include the final idea and provide meanings to show further understanding of why the group chose to use Christina's advert.

    ReplyDelete